2020 Summmit Vendor Sponsorship Info
Basic Vendor: $750 includes 1 Summit 2020 Registration, 1 Trade Show Booth,
Bronze: $1500 includes 2 Summit 2020 Registrations, 1 Trade Show Booth, Vendor Roundtable, Logo on Sponsor Banner
Silver: (3 Available) $3,000 includes 2 Summit 2020 Registrations, 1 Trade Show Booth, Vendor Roundtable, Logo Placement on Sponsor Banner
Gold: (2 Available) $5,000 includes 3 Summit 2020 Registrations, 1 Trade Show Booth, Vendor Roundtable, Exclusive Logo Placement at President’s Reception Social, 5- minute Speaking, Logo on Sponsor Banner,
Platinum: (1 Available) $7,500 includes 3 Summit 2020 Registrations, 1 Trade Show Booth, Vendor Roundtable, Exclusive Logo Placement during Banquet and Off-Site Social, 10-minute Speaking Opportunity, Exclusive Logo on Official 2020 Gift Bag and Lanyard
Membership Committee: This committee shall promote memberships in the Society.
Editorial/Website Committee: Assist the Editor in generating and distributing newsworthy and educational items of the Society. Duties shall also include maintaining the Society’s website to provide information and newsworthy items relevant to the mission of the Society and ensuring that all links and information are current and functional.
Program Committee: The program committee develops the program of topics and speakers for each annual meeting.
Internal Audit Committee: This committee audit all books and fiscal documents of the Society annually, prior to the annual meeting.
Scholarship Committee: This committee promotes awareness of SLMP annual scholarship to worthy candidates and their major professors, review and determination of qualified applicants and to make recommendations to the Board as to how scholarship(s) should be awarded.
Sponsorship Committee: This committee solicits and secures donations/sponsorship's for meeting functions from vendors and other potential donors, coordinating with Program Committee regarding funds available for annual meetings, and communicating possible changes to sponsorship levels
Search templates (CTRL+Space)
FOR VENDORS WITH ATTENDEES!
1. After you purchase your initial vendor registration you will need to go back and register your attendees. Go to the registration page and select:
2. Once you select this option go through and register all your vendor attendees by entering all the info required.Vendor Attendee - For Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum
Register your Vendor Attendees here! If you purchased a Bronze: 2 Attendees, Silver: 2 Attendees, Gold: 3 Attendees or Platinum: 3 Attendees you register your guest here. You're only allowed the allotted number of guests per type of vendor registration.
- This checkout is free and you will use the checkout code "guest" for authorization.
- You're only allowed the number of Attendees provided by the vendor purchase, as follows - Bronze: 2 Attendees, Silver: 2 Attendees, Gold: 3 Attendees or Platinum: 3
3. Once you've finished filling out all your guest info, submit it and complete the checkout process all your guests will be registered.